Replacement Power Supplies for Retro Consoles
Retro Video Game Power Supplies
We make power supplies for Retro Consoles such as the Super Nintendo and SEGA Master System. Our Australian made PSUs are custom made to give the highest quality output and hassle free use with local and imported consoles. We can run a japanese Super Famicom directly off our Aussie 240v mains power supply. No need for step down converters or that mess. Buy a retro gaming power supply for your console and enjoy hassle free use and true plug n play compatibility.
Two new models available exclusively on Amazon.com.au!
Our new models have been redesigned from the ground up to bring even higher levels of compatibility for retro consoles. These two models can cover a huge variety of consoles.
These power supplies will always give the correct voltage for the console and allow a hassle free experience with true plug n play.
• SEGA Mega Drive II (NTSC-J, PAL)
• SEGA Genesis II (NTSC-U)
• SEGA Genesis III (NTSC-U)
• SEGA 32x (NTSC-J, NTSC-U, PAL)
• SEGA Nomad USA (NTSC-U)
• SEGA Multi-Mega (NTSC-J, PAL)
• SEGA Genesis CDX (NTSC-U)
• SEGA Game Gear (If the consoles requires PSU MK 2103 only)
• NEC PC Engine DUO-R (NTSC-J)
• NEC PC Engine DUO-RX (NTSC-J)
• Victor Wondermega RG-M1 & RG-M2
• JVC X’Eye (NTSC-U)
• SEGA Master System I (NTSC-J, NTSC-U, PAL)
• SEGA Master System II (PAL)
• SEGA Mega Drive I (NTSC-J, PAL)
• SEGA Genesis I (NTSC-U)
• SEGA Mega CD I (NTSC-J, PAL)
• SEGA Mega CD II (NTSC-J, PAL)
• SEGA CD I (NTSC-U)
• SEGA CD II (NTSC-U)
• SEGA Game Gear (If the console requires PSU SA-150 only)
• SEGA SC-3000 SC-3000H (NTSC-J, PAL)
• SEGA SG-1000 (NTSC-J)
• SEGA SG-1000 MK II (NTSC-J)
• SEGA SG-1000 MK III (NTSC-J)
• NINTENDO AV Famicom “Top Loader” HVC-101, NES-101 (NTSC-J, NTSC-U, PAL)
• NINTENDO Famicom Disk System (NTSC-J)
• NINTENDO NES (Including Famicom) (NTSC-J, NTSC-U, PAL)
• NINTENDO Super Nintendo (Including Super Famicom) (NTSC-J, PAL)
• NINTENDO Super Famicom Jr (NTSC-J, NTSC-U)
• CoreGrafx I (NTSC-J, NTSC-U)
• CoreGrafx II (NTSC-J, NTSC-U)
• PC Engine Shuttle (NTSC-J, NTSC-U)
• PC Engine CD-ROM2 (NTSC-J, NTSC-U)
• PC Engine CD-ROM2 Interface Unit (NTSC-J, NTSC-U)
• TurboGrafx-16 (NTSC-U)
• TurboGrafx-CD (NTSC-U)
• TurboGrafx-CD Dock (NTSC-U)
• SNK Neo Geo AES (PRO-POW 3, PRO-POW E only)
Older models available on on eBay and Retrosales.com.au
The Global Garage brand represents the highest quality, custom-made power supplies for retro consoles.
Everything from N64, SEGA Master System to Japanese Super Famicom. Our power supplies are designed with low ripple and a very clean output.
Retro Sales is fast becoming Australia’s one stop shop for Retro Video Games & Accessories.
Retro Gaming without the eBay price tags!
Use coupon GLOBALGARAGE for 5% off all items
Retro Video Games products that ship to Australia from Amazon.com
The team at Global Garage steps you through detailed repair tutorials on retro consoles
Getting the best picture and video quality from your retro console with RGB
How to 60Hz mod your PAL console
Region Free mods to play any game from any region
How to flash an EPROM and install a hacked BIOS
Cleaning and repairing retro consoles
We cover it all with videos going up weekly
Which power supply to use with Turbo Grafx or PC Engine? See the guide here
Installation Instructions for the SEGA Dreamcast and Saturn custom picopsu power supply mod